The holiday season is always bustling with activities and celebrations. We hope you're experiencing some great times with your associates, friends and families.
A highlight for us was a special holiday gathering hosted for KCOMM employees and partners of the Internet Marketing Association (IMA) - we focused the event on hospitality, entertainment, healthcare and Middle East business opportunities. The venue was the beautiful Montage Resort in Beverly Hills.
It is our passion to help you network, grow your public relations and relationships. If at anytime we can assist you, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Hunter Fedden, celebrity agent and star of BRAVO's "Real Estate Wars OC," with an Orange County real estate forecast
- Josh Flagg, celebrity agent and star of BRAVO's "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles," with a Los Angeles real estate forecast
- Dean Frank M. LaFerla, Ph.D., UCI Ayala School of Biological Sciences, on "Mind, Body, World"
- Yves LeSuier, CEO of IMA.EDU, on IMA's new EDU initiative
- Kevin Maloney, CEO of IEC (International Executive Council), on IEC's growing footprint of 40 confirmed members, events, experiences and networking
- Jeanniey Mullen, Chair of WLG (Women's Leadership Group), on gender diversity and growth of WLG to 100 members
- Delano Roosevelt, Reza Group, on business opportunities in the Middle East
- Paul Sposare, Montage and Pendry Resorts, on hospitality trends and business growth
Here's to a wonderful holiday and a prosperous new year to you and your family! May God bless you.
Chief Executive Officer