IMPACT17, hosted by the Internet Marketing Association, will set new milestones in thought leadership, value and networking Sept. 28-29. This year's theme is "Rising Above the Noise," with a focus on the best in digital, marketing and global communications.
Attendees will be treated to remarkable content from prominent speakers, as well as opportunities to network with top business and marketing leaders. Wide ranging and informative presentations will cover topics such as:
The event will also feature the annual IMPACT awards showcasing best-in-class creativity, expertise and results achieved by the top practitioners of Internet marketing across every business segment in 18 categories.
- Challenging the Educational Platform
- Conversations Matter
- Disclosing Paid Endorsements: Being Mindful of the Risk and Reward
- Dynamic Security in the Digital Age
- Embracing Technology: (Re)Designing the 21st Century Course and Promoting It Through Internet Marketing
- Frenemies: The Complex Relationship Between the CMO and CIO
- Introducing CCommerce!
- Move Over, Millennials: Make Way for Gen Z
- Selecting the Right Influencers to Rise Above the Noise
- Succeeding in Branded Content and Influencer Marketing with Paid Social
- The Future of Chat-Based Marketing
- The New Education Track
- The Future of the Internet and Artificial Intelligence Internet Marketing
IMPACT17 will kick off on Sept. 28 with a welcome bash at the incredible Intrigue ultra-lounge at the Wynn. The main conference on Sept. 29 will be held at Enclave, the brand-new, 5-star, 75,000-square-foot conference center in Las Vegas.
Click Here to Register »
Chief Executive Officer