We are very pleased to announce that KCOMM has been selected as agency of record for the following organizations:
Our focus is on developing and implementing strategic marketing programs that are tailored to and support each one's goals for success.
- 449 Recovery, an innovative medical treatment center in Orange County
- Alexson Investment Group, a diversified strategic investment advisory firm
- Boys Town of California, operator of group homes serving troubled children and families
- Enclave, an exciting new venue in Las Vegas opening soon
- Dr. Michele Hakakha, renowned specialist in obstetrics and gynecology in Beverly Hills
- Park West, enterprise level provider of landscape construction, management and specialty services
- Stuff You Need Cheap (SYNC), disruptive subscription service like Dollar Shave Club for men's garments and socks
IMA Wraps Banner Annual Conference
The dust has settled on IMPACT15, the annual conference of the Internet Marketing Association. And it was truly a benchmark experience. A star-studded welcome bash featured Donny Osmond and Scott Baio. The main conference day featured a packed schedule of keynote speakers, breakout sessions, panel discussions, solutions showcase and more. It was an incredible opportunity for learning, sharing, collaborating and listening. The evening focused on fine dining, additional insightful presentations and the annual IMPACT Awards ceremony. The event concluded with a farewell brunch the following morning.
Here are 10 key industry takeaways from the event.
- The Internet of Things (Iot) makes all marketing digital, with billions of nodes to the Internet.
- Unlock the power of images in marketing campaigns.
- Understand the customer with predictive analytics.
- Drones offer marketing executives a higher perspective.
- OnSecondThought app is something to watch across all communications channels.
- Evite and Pledgeling announce partnership for nonprofit organizations worldwide.
- Launch of IMA.World, an opportunity for local best practices and networking groups.
- Technology will transform every aspect of our lives, beginning with healthcare.
- Data has almost zero meaning, therefore little value, without context.
- Google launches partner rewards at IMPACT15.
Advertising on Instagram Now Available
Advertising on Instagram for all brands was announced earlier this year in beta format. The company, owned by Facebook, has finally opened advertising capabilities to agency partners and brands. Ads can now be placed via Facebook's Power Editor and targeted the same as any other Facebook campaign. This is especially important to our clients, due to the younger demographic that Instagram succeeds at reaching.
Brands can place video, single-image or multi-image ads that drive traffic to a desired landing page. It's an important breakthrough, as currently there is not an option to organically link to content via Instagram.
To learn more about this new feature, click here.
Santa Ana College Marks Centenary
On Thurs., Dec. 3, the annual Santa Ana College Foundation Pageant of the Trees will celebrate the centennial anniversary of the establishment of the renowned academic institution. Alumni, family and friends of the college will gather at 6 p.m. at First American Corporation for the benefit of student programs and services. This wonderful holiday fundraising event is an evening filled with dazzling gifts, one-of-a-kind deluxe tabletop holiday trees, fine dining and student musical performances. KCOMM is co/host sponsor of the event.
Click here for reservations.
Chief Executive Officer